Breaking News

Featured

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm whistled because I'm special '

José Mourinho has stunned the British journalists when he said that he was a "special" coach.
Now, surely didn't surprise no one, when Cristiano Ronaldo says the same, in an interview on Monday to the sports supplementof of the newspaper "El Mundo".
The question that motivated this term has to do with the feelings of CR9 regarding the whistles that he's targeted in all fields where Real plays.

"I'm a special player and I think that is why I'm whistled. But the whistles don't give me a care, however, motivate me even more," said the Portuguese, who recalled a comment from some teammates: "They are surprised because at the airports everyone asks me for an autograph and then in the stages people call me names. I think over the time that will disappear, "predicted.

Despite the booing he hears in the stadiums of rival teams, CR9 ensures that he's happy in Spain and in Real Madrid.
"On a scale to 10, the note 9, because it's possible always be happier, to go further."
In the club where his mother always dreamed of seeing him play, Cristiano says he is "on track and doing the right things to get titles." He assures: "Soon, the Real will be praised as has been Barcelona in recent times."

The concern of Cristiano Ronaldo is related to the protection that should be given to the players who provide the show.
"I think football should take better care of the players who seek to create and have fun, to make this a spectacle increasingly attractive to viewers, who are the most important, because without the fans there would be none of this...Real, Manchester or Barcelona wouldnt be so well known around the world, "he stresses.

In the interview, Ronaldo hasn't forgotten his days of England and Manchester United.
"I left many friends there and whenever I can I see the games of Manchester United, because I have a special affection for the club. Ferguson? Is a gentleman, a sport father for me. It's an honor that a coach of his class, who coached players like Cantona , Beckham, Giggs, or Scholes, saying I was the player who saw best training throughout his career. "

No comments