Breaking News

Featured

Mourinho: "Sooner or later I'll be training Real»

The Italian weekly "Panorama" publishes Friday an extensive interview with Jose Mourinho in which the Portuguese coach nurtures the speculation about his outbound of Inter Milan in direction to Real Madrid.

"Sooner or later will train Real Madrid. I trained a large in England, i'm training a big in Italy, and will train a big one in Spain. I won all in three countries, it doesn't lack me anything. But it makes me laugh when I hear some presidents to compare me to his coaches, who have not earned even a cup of Tuscany or a Reggio Calabria." said Mourinho in an interview published in excerpt today, in some Italian sites, stressing that nothing has been decided:
"Those who write that I have a foot in Italy and another in Spain are saying untruths," he adds.


In another citation, the Portuguese coach reveals that he's not dying of love for Italian football: "It's the hypocrisy of football. People come to me, give me a pat on the shoulder, smile and say, 'You're the best of all, a large, remain so.' For then to attack me. They ask me for an autograph, I take pictures with them, and then change their attitude abruptly. I don't like that. "

No comments