Breaking News

Featured

Tiago from Juve to Atl. Madrid

Tiago was made early on Tuesday as player Acts Madrid. The midfielder, who arrives in Spain ceded by Juventus, revealed that two years ago had the possibility of head to Atletico. And he intends to help the team to recover in the standings.

Portuguese international Tiago (ex-Juventus) thanked the confidence in their abilities and proved ready to help in recovery from Atletico Madrid.

"I want to respond to the confidence that Atletico Madrid have placed in me. Two years ago I talked with Miguel Angel and this year could come. I want to play at Atletico in the Spanish league and give much joy to fans of this club, " said Tiago during the presentation.
The international Luso knows that Atlético is in a less positive period, but believes it can recover, "Although the club is not right as it should, I want to help my comrades in recovery".

Tiago also ensured that his move has nothing to do with looking for more opportunities, to think about the National Team and the World Cup: "Do not come into the Madrid because of the World Cup, because I think I have Mr. Queiroz trust, but because I want to play in the Spanish league and help the team."

Tiago, 28, arrives in Madrid on loan from Juventus.

Tiago On YouTube Video:

No comments