Breaking News

Featured

Deco said he would leave the National Team after the World Cup

The Luso-Brazilian midfielder, 32, said in an interview with Radio Globo, of Brazil, that already feel some fatigue: "I end my cycle at the end of the World Cup. For my age and because it is tiring; I say farewell to the team after the World Cup," said.

Deco made his debut for Portugal as early in 2003, before the Euro 2004 held in Portugal, specifically in particular with Brazil, where even scored a goal.

The player who has played by Porto, Barcelona and Chelsea and called in the era Scolari, identified differences to the current coach, Carlos Queiroz: "Scolari is more excitement and unity among the group, Queiroz is more theoretical and likes the tactic."

About the World Cup this year, Deco said Portugal has less experience, but kept the technical level: "For me, the selection of 2006 had more experience, while now has younger players. At technical level, both are similar. "

No comments