Breaking News

Featured

fc Porto vs Sporting for Cup of Portugal

Sporting's coach Carlos Carvalhal, reviewed the meeting on Tuesday, with FC Porto for the Cup of Portugal, and argued that the 'balance' will be the dominant note in this game. The 'attitude' with wich the players will enter this game it can make a difference.

"It's a classic. There are no favorites for the game tomorrow. Any result can happen. We will face a great team, but I am aware that they"ll find a strong team too.
I don't think there are favorites for this game and what will prevail is the attitude to win. It's a game that I expect to be very balanced, "said Carlos Carvalhal, at the press conference.

The month of February is very important for Sporting, because the participation in Cup of Portugal, League Cup and League Europe, but the coach discards that is pushed to the situation: " I am a person completely immune to pressure. I'm concentrated on my work, aimed at my players and for the work I do. I am aware that we have helped to highlight players and team. "

FcPorto vs Sporting starts tomorrow, 2nd, at 20h45-GMT.

No comments