Breaking News

Featured

In an interview with Sport TV in Brazil, Liedson demonstrated again willingness to represent the Portuguese selection. The Sporting's player justification for these sentiment that nourishes for the Portuguese nation, but also recognizes that the choice had to do with the fact that he's not called by Dunga,in order to represent "canarinha".

'I will not never stop being Brazilian, I love my country but I love Portuga too, but to my position,concurrencia is very strong. People are there, have all right to be there, because they have seized their opportunity. There are happenning some things in to selection here, then why not, 'said the advanced.

In the same interview, Liedson is clear saying that, when he haves Portuguese passport, is available to Carlos Queiroz, but leave some caveats. "When I have a Portuguese citizenship, when everything is straight, nothing prevents me to align by portuguese selection. It is one thing to be thought, studied, depends on the people who are there, but that's no part of my problem. All players dream to play for the selection, regardless of the country as it is, replied.

About Sporting, with contract until 2010, Liedson also returns to demonstrate a will that he had made: "There is no reason to change when we feel good here. It is difficult that i change club.depending on me, i will end my career here. "

in iol Diario



No comments