Breaking News

Featured

Ronaldo considers punishment "excessive"

The two games suspension, which was imposed after the expulsion against Málaga, was considered "excessive" by Cristiano Ronaldo, who expectes a revision of the punishment after an appeal of Real Madrid.

"I didn't liked logically. I honestly believe that the punishment is excessive," said Ronaldo in a statement to the newspaper "As", revealing he was "upset" at having to sit out.

Ronaldo has returned to explain the expulsion against Málaga, game that saw the red card for hitting with his arm Mitliga, causing a fractured nose.
"I just tried to rid myself of the marking from Malaga player. Didn't want to hurt him, so I apologized. I am sorry for what happened to his nose. "

In statements to the Spanish newspaper, Ronaldo denied still to need the protection of the arbitrators, after being expelled for the second time in the league.
"All I ask's to be whistle for what it's seen. I don'tt need protection. There are good things in Spain, but also bad.
They pay the players who have more technical, because they become more punch. "

No comments