Breaking News

Featured

Nani says he never wanted to leave ManUnited

Living the good run of form, the Portuguese winger admitted that went through bad times, but said it never occurred him to leave Old Trafford.

"When I was down and things were not going well there were times when I felt alone, but never thought about quitting and returning to Portugal," Said Nani in a statement to the newspaper "Manchester Evening News" quoted by "SkySports.
However, the extreme believes that he had to have a strong personality, "I showed that I don't depresse me easily, but obviously confidence is suffering from time to time."

Walking out it was something that never entered Nani plans. "I never wanted to leave," said Nani, that was given by the English media as the next transfer in the market winter, after a season's first half something disappointing.

Overcome an injury and a bad run of form, Nani has been displayed in good level and has achieved Goal assists, as was holder the last four games of the Red Devils in the "Premier League".
"I'm sure I have qualities to be one of the bests in the world," told a now confident Nani.

No comments