Breaking News

Featured

Carvalhal wants to be champion soon

Carlos Carvalhal said this Thursday, at the press conference to preview the 25th matchday's game with Rio Ave, he is "ready for everything. I hope to be champion soon, possibly in Portugal."

The coach also believes that Sporting's evolution in recent months is due to his work, since the team was "chaotic" when Paulo Bento left Alvalade.
It was due Carvalhal's hand that the team has gone up.

"We have valued players and this is also a job that gave me a special joy, that was to lift discredited players.
I worked for the future and I believe this was done. Sporting are able to attack next season and discuss the title,
" said the coach.

On Tuesday, Carvalhal saw officially confirmed his exit from Alvalade.
On its passage through the club stated: "I feel ennobled. It was an honor to have been chosen to Sportings coach, at one of the most serious crises of the club. Only I know the stone I had to broke for the team that won the surrender. This is my great satisfaction. Adepts were sidelined from the games, but we had a full house lately. "

No comments